Seeking compassionate people to join our team. Form relationships that matter and build on this every day.
- A flexible working environment to balance your life.
- Reward & recognition opportunities as well as extensive support and retail discounts.
- A supportive working environment offering ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading private residential aged care providers in Australia.
- You are flexible in your thinking and courageous in your actions. You are a compassionate and empathetic person, who understands that attitudes are contagious.
- You have the ability to manage your workload within a team environment whilst also being confident in working autonomously with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence.
- You will be responsible for leading a highly motivated team in providing quality clinical, personal, social and emotional care and support to residents and their representatives in accordance with the Lions Haven’s values.
Liaising with clients, families and medical professionals, you are willing to initiate and participate in innovative projects to build on a person-centred environment for our residents.
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Lions Haven for the Aged is one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia.
Our reputation in the industry is underpinned by our vision, the mission and values of Lions International and our commitment to the provision of quality care services values, delivered with compassion and respect for all residents.
Ready to apply?
If your values align to ours and you are ready to make a difference to those within your community, please apply by clicking on the link.
You must have (or be willing to get):
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Proof of Full Covid Vaccination.
- Working Rights.
- Police or NDIS Check.
- Lions Haven is an equal opportunity employer.
Gold Coast, Australia
Personal Care Assistant
We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic Personal Care Assistants (Aged Care) for an immediate start in both permanent part-time and casual positions. If you have a caring and friendly nature, excellent communication skills and love to challenge yourself, we'd love to hear from you! Lions Haven is an equal opportunity employer.