Personal Care Assistant
Lions Haven is seeking candidates who would prefer to work afternoon shifts commencing at 2pm or night shift commencing at 10pm.
On offer – Lions Haven Benefits:
- Above award wages and benefits
- Salary Packaging Opportunities
- Great education and development opportunities
- Employee Wellness Benefits – including EAP Program
- Reward & Recognition Benefit
Lions Haven is a leading not-for-profit 121 bed Residential Aged Care Facility in Hope Island. Our modern facility, which includes a 20-bed secure wing, offers a safe and comfortable environment to ensure quality of life to our residents, staff and visitors. Residents have the freedom to enjoy life in a homelike atmosphere where families and friends are most welcome.
Ready to apply?
Liaising with clients, families and medical professionals, you are willing to initiate and participate in innovative projects to build on a person-centred environment for our residents.
If your values align to ours and you are ready to make a difference to those within your community, please apply by clicking on the link.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the well-being of the elderly.
- Is reliable, practical and willing to maintain a safe and high standard of practice.
- Provide day to day quality care to residents under the general supervision of the Registered Staff.
- Display a positive attitude through your attendance, presentation, punctuality and reliability.
- Have a positive working attitude, with the ability to work in a team and independently.
- To promote the Lions Haven philosophy of providing resident focused care which maintains their dignity, independence, individuality and freedom of choice.
- To assist in ensuring the safe, clean and orderly conduct of the home and its environment.
- Respect each residents’ individual needs, values, spiritual and cultural preferences when providing nursing care.
- Respect confidentiality in regard to any information obtained in the workplace.
- Practice in accordance with laws and regulations relevant to your role.
- Minimum Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- National Police Check
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination including booster
- 2022 Influenza Vaccination
- Lions Haven is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience in the Health or Aged Care Sector.
Job Type: Part-time or casual
Gold Coast, Australia
Lions Haven is recruiting compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses. If you are committed to resident care, can demonstrate clinical knowledge in dementia, aging and the deterioration stages of an aging population, possess excellent communication skills and are willing to challenge yourself, we'd love to hear from you! Lions Haven is an equal opportunity employer.